Add a Domain Name to Bluehost Account (Easy Steps)
Did you recently buy a new domain name url from a 3rd party website like Namecheap?
In this video tutorial, I will be showing you step by step how to transfer your new domain name to your Bluehost account so that it’s connected and the DNS servers are working properly.
It’s simple, so don’t worry!
How to Change the Name Servers in your Namecheap Account
Here are your resources from the video:
- Bluehost – website hosting for as little as $3.95/month
- Namecheap – buy domain names for $9
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel for more daily video lessons
Bonus Articles to Read:
- How to Start a Website in 1 Hour (Complete Beginner Tutorial)
- 34 Profitable Blog Niche Ideas to Start a Website Around
- The 3 Things You Need to Start a Successful Website
Be great today,
Free 7 Day Course - Launch Your Blog
Start and launch your blog in just 7 days following the videos and steps in my FREE email course. Plus get access to bonus resources. Get started today!