20 Affiliate Programs to Make Extra Money Online
Affiliate marketing has been key to adding extra income to my online business.
Not only do I make thousands of dollars from course sales, but I also earn extra side income as an affiliate for many of the tools I use in my business.
Since these are two of my most visited pages on my website, it’s a great way to get in front of visitors and increase the odds they use my affiliate link to sign up for a tool or software service.
Here is a video with the 20 affiliate programs you should consider joining to earn extra income online.
Don’t forget to subscribe to my channel here.
Here is a list recapping the 20 affiliate programs you can get started with:
- CJ Affiliate
- Rakuten Linkshare
- Share a Sale
- Bluehost – $65 per customer
- Siteground – $50 to $125 per customer you refer
- GoDaddy – $25 to $100 per customer you refer
- HostGator – $50 to $125 per customer you refer
- Namecheap – 15% commission
- ConvertKit – 30% recurring commission per sale
- Mailchimp – $30 in credits per customer you refer
- Aweber – 30% recurring commission per sale
- Infusionsoft – $500 per person you refer that signs up
- Target – 8% per sale
- Nordstrom – Pays 2% to 18%
- Amazon – Pays 4% to 10%
- Etsy – Pays 4% per sale
- Shopify – $598 to $2,000 depending what plan they buy
- Ebates –
- Ultimate Bundles – 40% affiliate sales and 70% personal sales when your product is part of a bundle
More Resources & Related Content:
Be sure to check out some of these additional articles and programs that will help you build your affiliate income to 6 figures per year.
- Drive Traffic to Affiliate Products Using Pinterest
- Promote Affiliate Products to your Email List with ConvertKit
- The Beginner’s Guide to Using ConvertKit
- Should You Hide Your Affiliate Links?
P.S. Subscribe to my email list to get the latest marketing tips, affiliate income resources, blogging resources, and other cool stuff I send to my community.