How to Bulk Update All WordPress Plugins at Once
(Don’t forget to subscribe to the YouTube channel here)
One of the struggles of WordPress is the constant need to update your plugins.
Every time I log in to my WordPress dashboard, there always seems to be plugins needing updated.
Why does this happen?
Well, plugins are like bonus codes that get added to your WordPress website to give it extra features. So when WordPress updates to a new version, all of these plugins have to update as well to maintain proper functioning.
Other times, plugin developers find bugs or errors in their plugins and fix them which requires users to update in order to get the new improved version of that plugin.
Luckily, inside the plugins page, you can quickly update all your WordPress plugins at once to save time.
3 Steps to Bulk Update Plugins:
- Simply check mark all plugins
- Click the bulk actions drop down menu and select “Update”
- Click the apply button
Have You Seen My Courses Students Love?
Check out some of these blogging courses and resources that students send me thankful emails for on a weekly basis. These will help you build your blog, social media, and email marketing the smart way so you see success faster and learn from the failures of others to save you time:
- Profitable Blogger – How to start a money making blog in 30 days
- Profitable Pinterest Traffic – How to grow a large following and send loads of traffic to your website using Pinterest
- Profitable Email – How to set up email marketing to connect with your audience, sell products, and grow your online business income
- The Ultimate Resource List for Bloggers – Tools and Softwares Nick Recommends
P.S. If you’re not on my email list and part of my email community, sign up below! I’ll send you weekly tips and lessons to help you build your blog and online business!