How to Install Plugins – WordPress Tutorial
(Don’t forget to subscribe to the YouTube channel here)
Installing a WordPress plugin is super simple so don’t worry my friend. All you need to do is follow these steps:
- Login to your WordPress website’s dashboard
- Look down the left side of the screen for the tab that says “Plugins”
- Click “Add New”
- Search for a plugin you want to install
- Click Install
- Once done installing, click activate
Then you can manage your plugins by going to the Installed Plugins page from within your WordPress dashboard. This is where you can decide to activate, deactivate, update, or delete different WordPress plugins.
I recommend deleting any plugins you are not using so that it declutters your website and clears up space. It will help improve your page load time speeds making your website faster.
Plugins have lots of code that gets added to your website and can slow it down if you go overboard and use too many plugins.
Have You Seen My Courses Students Love?
Check out some of these blogging courses and resources that students send me thankful emails for on a weekly basis. These will help you build your blog, social media, and email marketing the smart way so you see success faster and learn from the failures of others to save you time:
- Profitable Blogger – How to start a money making blog in 30 days
- Profitable Pinterest Traffic – How to grow a large following and send loads of traffic to your website using Pinterest
- Profitable Email – How to set up email marketing to connect with your audience, sell products, and grow your online business income
- The Ultimate Resource List for Bloggers – Tools and Softwares Nick Recommends
P.S. If you’re not on my email list and part of my email community, sign up below! I’ll send you weekly tips and lessons to help you build your blog and online business!