How Often Should You Post on Your Blog
What does this mean for you when asking how often should I blog? How do you decide on a frequency for your blogging as part of your small business strategy?
Let me share a quick comparison..
One of the biggest blogs in the world is the Huffington Post which you may or may not have heard of before. They publish over 1,000 new articles to their blog every day! Crazy right?
Then there are other successful blogs out there with millions of readers that only publish articles once per month.
And my blog here at AskNickFoy.com publishes one new article every week.
So the short answer to how often should you be blogging is that it depends on what your audience needs.
Obviously, high quality content matters and you can’t afford to push out tons of low-quality posts every day. You‘ll only get lost in the noise of 1.2 million types of blog posts.
Check out the video above to see my tips and experiences from trying different frequencies of blog posts. And if you need more resources related to blogging see the following links below, including my 30 day blogging bootcamp.
- 4 Limiting Beliefs Most Bloggers Face
- Why a Blog is One of the Best Businesses to Start
- 22 Resources to Help Your Blog Appear More Professional
- Checklist to Help You Write Awesome Affiliate Blog Posts
Have You Seen My Courses Students Love?
Check out some of these blogging courses and resources that students send me thankful emails for on a weekly basis. These will help you build your blog, social media, and email marketing the smart way so you see success faster and learn from the failures of others to save you time:
- Profitable Blogger – How to start a money making blog in 30 days
- Profitable Pinterest Traffic – How to grow a large following and send loads of traffic to your website using Pinterest
- Profitable Email – How to set up email marketing to connect with your audience, sell products, and grow your online business income
- The Ultimate Resource List for Bloggers – Tools and Softwares Nick Recommends
P.S. If you’re not on my email list and part of my email community, sign up below! I’ll send you weekly tips and lessons to help you build your blog and online business!